Hello, everyone.

Today the CI system received another upgrade and was made aware
of exclusion lists.  This makes it possible for it to report new
problems without triggering for all existing violations.

In other words, from now on CI will start reporting violations
on new packages and new versions of packages even if they were present
in the previous versions.

FWICS everything works as expected, and CI already reported two new
violations that weren't present when I populated the exclusion list.
If you notice any problems, please ping me.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny