On Wed, 2019-12-04 at 17:24 +0200, Joonas Niilola wrote:
> On 12/4/19 5:21 PM, Kent Fredric wrote:
> > On Wed, 04 Dec 2019 13:36:07 +0100
> > Michał Górny <mgo...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> >
> > > My point is: gentoo.org as a HOMEPAGE sucks.  Please use something more
> > > specific instead.  Even link to gitweb would be more helpful because it
> > > would at least be relevant to the package in question.
> > I agree so much I would support the addition of a QA check for this.
> >
> I take it you haven't checked the CI results lately? Reaction to that
> probably spawned this ML thread.
>
> https://qa-reports.gentoo.org/output/gentoo-ci/output.html

Actually, I've requested that check.  However, I didn't expect that many
packages to be affected.

Given that it's open season on me lately, and apparently people feel
offended when bugs are reported for their packages, I've decided to
start by trying to make people realize the problem globally first.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny