Ühel kenal päeval, L, 21.03.2020 kell 11:16, kirjutas Pacho Ramos:
> I agree, I see that also Debian is applying it unconditionally even
> when running
> systemd

But I assume it would be a problem with USE=systemd + USE=-user-session
dbus, so how about instead of this profile business, we then just go
with:

* Revbump bluez to drop IUSE=user-session, unconditionally apply the
patch and change the dbus dep in systemd conditional to
>=sys-apps/dbus-1.6:=[user-session(+)]
* Fix bluez USE=systemd handling in above revbump as well: --enable-
systemd should always be passed, not controlled by a USE=systemd,
because all it appears to do is decide whether to install systemd
service files, and that should be always done per the small files
policy.
* Revbump dbus, dropping user-session IUSE and unconditionally passing
--enable-user-session

* After some time (dbus revision with IUSE=user-session has been gone
for a while), remove all of the IUSE=systemd handling from bluez, as
the user-session matching enforcement isn't needed anymore (and the
configure systemd conditional has been nuked per above)
* At that point the package.use entries can be removed altogether as
well, instead of migrating to systemd target profile.

Mart