[2020-03-23 20:27:51+0200] Joonas Niilola:
> On 3/23/20 8:23 PM, William Hubbs wrote:
> > but we need to
> > find a way to notify them when a breaking change is going into a widely
> > used eclass and give them time to adjust their ebuilds.
> >

> > Thoughts?
> >
> Subscribe to this mailing list.
>
> AFAIK all major changes have been posted here and pushed with some delay.

If this one would be taken it would be nice to have breaking changes
be noted as so in the Subject.

I probably should but for packages in my overlay, I have no idea what
eclasses are used and doesn't have much quality needs if any that
I would read eclass changed to potentially improve the ebuilds in it.

(I do read them for the eclasses that I use in the gentoo & guru repos)