And I would like to add that sometimes you don't have a choice - if someone who is paying you says to use zoom, there is no choice - but I would rather use gentoo than fire up the MS laptop..

What gentoo can do is mitigate the risk - which I need to look into to see whats done in the ebuild over a default install of their binary..

William K.