On 2020-04-08 16:28, Marek Szuba wrote:

> using an OpenCL implementation which exclusively targets CPUs is of
> limited use.

Clarification on the above: I meant using an implementation of this sort
*in standalone mode* i.e. set as THE OpenCL implementation by
eselect-opencl. It has never been my intention to criticise the package
itself, if anything I have found it quite useful while benchmarking
first Beignet and then NEO - but *it* is rather more handy to use it via
an ICD loader, e.g. in order to have OpenCL support for both Intel CPUs
and Intel GPUs active at the same time.

I have already updated the commit message on my end accordingly.

--
MS