> # Aaron Bauman <b...@gentoo.org> (2020-06-03)
> # py2 only. dead upstream. m-n.
> # Masked for removal in 15 days
> x11-themes/fvwm-crystal

I use fvwm-crystal, so I'll speak up on its behalf...

fvwm-crystal has supported python3 since version 3.6.0.

It is still active upstream; version 3.6.5 was released 2020-04-24:

  https://sourceforge.net/projects/fvwm-crystal/files/3.6.5/

There has been a PR by the x11-themes/fvwm-crystal proxy maintainer
(also the upstream maintainer) to bump to v3.6.2 which switches to py3,
and add acct-group/fvwm-crystal for GLEP 81 since Feb:

  https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+fvwm-crystal

(Nevermind the typoes in the bump subject.)

It looks like the PR got caught up in order-of-operations issues w/the
switch to acct-group/fvwm-crystal, the PR for which got held up for
other reasons.

Dominique if you are no longer able to/interested in proxy-maintaining
the Gentoo fvwm-crystal package and want to offload it, I can try, since
otherwise I will keep it in a local overlay anyway.

[If you are already subscribed to gentoo-dev, then sorry for the CC: spam]

Thanks,

--

Hank Leininger <hl...@korelogic.com>
9606 3BF9 B593 4CBC E31A  A384 6200 F6E3 781E 3DD7