Hey William,

On Sun, 7 Jun 2020 15:13:13 -0400
William Breathitt Gray <vilhelm.g...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a co-maintainer for the games-fps/gzdoom package.
> GZDoom version 4.4.0 was just released and GZDoom has been refactored to
> move its audio code to a new external library called ZMusic:
> https://bugs.gentoo.org/727448
>
> A games-fps/gzdoom-4.4.0 version bump will require the introduction of a
> new zmusic ebuild. Since GZDoom is one of the larger DOOM source ports,
> I figure it'll be good to have more than one person looking after these
> packages.
>
> If anyone is interested in helping out, please let me know.

I'm happy for this to just go under the games umbrella. You're aware
that we're stretched pretty thin so I can understand why you're asking
for extra help but I'll gladly give this one extra attention, at least
in the short term. I've been using it on an almost daily basis
recently! My new map only really works with GZDoom. 3D floors are
awesome. ;)

Cheers,
--
James Le Cuirot (chewi)