Guys,

Over the course of the last 6 months I have for various reasons gone
from 3 systems with an integrated Intel GPU to only 1, and it is quite
likely that the last one will be gone quite soon as well. This means I
am slowly becoming unable to perform any runtime testing of
dev-libs/intel-neo. Therefore, I am looking for a co-maintainer of parts
of the NEO stack which currently have only got me as the maintainer, namely:
 - dev-libs/intel-neo
 - dev-libs/opencl-clang
 - dev-util/intel-graphics-compiler
 - dev-util/spirv-llvm-translator

Note that I do NOT intend to stop maintaining these packages (nor
media-libs/gmmlib, the last part of the NEO stack, which is also
maintained by media-video) any time soon, as dev-libs/intel-neo is the
only one among them that actually depends on hardware and even there it
usually isn't necessary to actually *run* anything.

Thanks in advance!

--
Marecki