On 2020-07-29 15:46, Aaron Bauman wrote:
> Yes, net-nntp/sabnzbd is valid as it still has an ebuild with only
> py2.7. So fix it instead of bitching and being lazy about it. You
> could have done that vice revert the commit.

What are you talking about?!

When upstream released first version supporting Py3, it was added to
repository. So don't call me lazy!

Like you can see, it's currently in RC state. No cleanup of previous
stable version will happen before this version was declared stable.

So no, your list was wrong.

> I will revert your revert when I return to my laptop. Thanks for
> nothing.

...and not just because of net-nntp/sabnzbd like this thread has shown.

I followed Gentoo policy when I reverted a broken commit.

If can only urge you to revise pkg list and pay more attention for your
next commit.

--
Regards,
Thomas Deutschmann / Gentoo Linux Developer