On Sat, 2020-08-01 at 06:15 -0400, Rich Freeman wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 3:29 AM Michał Górny <mgo...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> > I would like to take this as an opportunity to remind you to port your
> > packages to Python 3.7 and 3.8.  According to our timeline [1], packages
> > that are not ported by the end of the year are going to be last rited.
> >  We would also like to switch to 3.8 in December.
> >
> > [1]
> > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Python/Implementations#Implementation_support_timeline
>
> So, has anybody given thought to publishing a list of packages that
> still need to be updated, including their maintainers?
>
> Or perhaps filing bugs?

...and for the record -- because I realize it's *that hard* to check --
the bugs for last packages were filed almost 4 months ago.
 Surprisingly, this didn't make the problem magically go away, and I'm
pretty sure the maintainers have a very good excuse why their packages
must not be removed anyway.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny