Dne 18. 08. 20 v 19:10 Joonas Niilola napsal(a):
On 8/18/20 8:06 PM, Joonas Niilola wrote:
So I think it's just simplest to enable it per-user per-project basis.
We can all edit Project: pages, toggling the flag. If you're willing to
look and merge sound@ PRs, you enable it for Sound project. However this
might cause a problem when a member who enabled the flag leaves the
project, or gets retired. But that's relatively easy to keep a track of.

As for non-dev maintainers, they **require** @gentoo.org person/project
to proxy for them. It'd be a start to mirror the project/dev option,
since they'd be the one committing for non-dev maintainers anyway. Also
non-dev maintainers can have their own wiki pages to toggle this.
However I'm not aware if the linking is as simple as with @gentoo.org
metadata info.

Forgot to add, if you have say 1 person and 2 projects assigned as
maintainers, where 1 does look for Github PRs and 2 does not, it'd still
be flagged as "Yes". Or maybe the majority here wins?
i think the approach "one yes beats all no-es" makes more sense as there still is one person who can handle the pull request. up to that, the yes might come from a main maintainer and the no from inactive ones... or the opposite... so i guess it might be better to take it as a hint rather than a rule as the outcome might be various.
-- juippis
fordfrog