On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 12:26:22PM +0000, Cuckoo's Calling wrote:
> You are so naive and I couldn't stop laughing.
>
> Did you even watch my presentation?
> https://gnuguix-drive.mycozy.cloud/public?sharecode=YvERPGX14g5S

Just for everyone else: My web browser is not supported by the platform
this presentation was through. So I have no idea of its content and
assumed this list is not bothering people with jokes.
I stand by my opionion that GNU Guix is worth considering for some folks
that enjoy Gentoo and now I have a another argument to have a look:
In my experience, the GNU Guix community is very friendly and I doubt
they'd alienate potential contributors that voluntarily subscribe to
their mailing list by insults and public ridicule.

Best,
Marcel