On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 7:23 PM Joshua Kinard <ku...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Forgive me for being a dunce, but what is the current procedure to push
> files to distfiles for distribution to the mirrors?  The devmanual is blank
> on this topic, and GLEP75 just talks about the motivations behind the change
> away from the flat directory format.  I am not easily finding anything that
> details how to get new distfiles onto the mirrors.

I thought that the whole mirror:// thing was discouraged.  For
anything else you just stick SRC_URI in the ebuild and the mirrors
should fetch it when they see it in the repo.

I just host stuff like that on my dev webspace, or better yet on
github or something else that will auto-tarball stuff.

--
Rich