Ühel kenal päeval, K, 23.12.2020 kell 07:49, kirjutas Michael Orlitzky:
>    AC_SEARCH_LIBS([whatever], [lua], [lua_found="yes"])
>
> How do I pass the name "lua5.2" to that, without hacking configure.ac
> and running autoreconf? The only option that comes to mind is to
> build
> the entire project with LIBS="-llua5.2", but that's not right if only
> some of the executables are supposed to be linked with lua.

You either fix upstream to use pkg-config, or you set up the cache
variable for your configure call to tell configure what the answer is,
without making it do the work wrong.
Should be ac_cv_search_whatever=something in this case. sys-apps/grep
ebuild has an example.

I'm not sure what package this is to look or test closer. It doesn't
appear to be OpenDKIM which is discussed in this thread elsewhere.

Mart