On 1/8/21 5:42 PM, Thomas Deutschmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder how you composed this list. If you just checked if there is
> any revdep, the check was probably useless:
>
> For example,
>
>> dev-libs/cyberjack
>
> is up-to-date, has an active dev as maintainer and is required for any
> ReinerSCT chipcard reader.

Hey,

I admit the motivation didn't come clear from the first post. I believe
majority of listed packages to be leftovers from previous removals, thus
being "useless" to us now. I also admit to checking git logs for only a
handful of packages, and left few active+useful ones out from the list
already. This is a genuine inquiry to find out if these libs are somehow
useful for someone, not a "last-rites call for action" post ;)

Although I probably will continue to look for the really outdated,
EAPI-5 etc ones after a certain period of time.

-- juippis