> Haven't I told you using two-level libdirs is stupid?  So yes,
> please do that and let us be happy once again.
>
> That said, where does lp64gc land?  Or isnon-multilib
> one-or-the-other the goal?

It would be non-multilib one-or-the-other then for us.
The main relevant combination is rv64gc/lp64d, which is arguably what
a linux machine "should have".

(I could also imagine to keep rv64imac/lp64 profile and stages (also
using lib64), these would have to mask stuff like rust then though.)

(Unless Palmer et al come up with a fix for the libdirs on the
upstream side of things. Already e.g. libdir=lib64-lp64d would be much
easier to handle I suspect.)

--
Andreas K. Hüttel
dilfri...@gentoo.org