Hi, everyone.

I'm preparing to deploy a major pkgcore & co. upgrade for the Repository
mirror & CI.  I'm currently updating scripts for pkgcore-0.11.8
and doing dry-run testing.  I'm going to deploy it live tonight or early
tomorrow.

This is a big change.  Most importantly, pkgcore stopped supporting
PORTAGE_CONFIGROOT, so I had to replace config injection everywhere.
Plus, there was a weird hang in 'pmaint regen' that I think I've fixed
in 0.11.8-r2 but as hangs go -- I can't be entirely sure.

The upgrade will be deployed to repos/gentoo CI first, and to pull-
requests only if there are no issues with the former.  If things fail,
the mirrors could stop updating for some time and/or CI may misfire.
I'll report back once things are done.

I apologize for any inconveniences this could cause.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny