Hi everyone,

while I'm writing these words I'm full of sadness because you all are an
awesome family before being an incredible team.
It's been a while I've been thinking about that but actually I've realized
Gentoo is just something where I spending and "trash" the biggest part of
my time (not only free time but actually all my time) and I can't continue
like that.
I don't know if I will come back again or not but actually I have to take a
long pause for me and for people around me in my private life.
@sam, @juippis: if you mind I'll leave my PRs open on github, otherwise
tell me here or on irc. I really want to thank you for your patience (like
other people here :D).

You are all awesome and I won't thank you enough for all the thing you
have done for me.

/me hides.

Marco Scardovi ( scardracs )

PS

My resignation is for GURU, BGO and WIKI too: I will start today adding m-n
to metadatas