On 7/23/21 12:43 AM, Michał Górny wrote:
On Fri, 2021-07-23 at 00:24 +0900, Alice wrote:
On 7/23/21 12:02 AM, Michał Górny wrote:
Why are you adding the USE flag for these kernels then?  It's misleading
at best.

ah I just understand what are you asking.
that's right the USE flag on such kernel should be removed,
but I think is something that we can do in a next release of such kernel
and after removing this part from the eclass.

Why not just unset the var in eclass?

Because deblob works with python3 for kernel that are more recent than 5.4 excluded. so I'm deprecating old kernel deblob that still use python 2.7 and keep it for most recent one that can use python3.