Hi,

Op ma 10 mei 2021 om 17:32 schreef Jason A. Donenfeld <zx...@gentoo.org>:

> These are all JetBrains IDEs that all basically follow the same format.
>
> I wonder if we can unify these somehow? Anyone interested in working
> on that or have an idea of the feasibility?

I asked on IRC a few days ago but didn't get a reply so I'll ask here
again: has anything been done towards this?

I wanted to get Webstorm installed on my pc but the latest ebuild I can
find is in the ssnb overlay and already quite old. I remembered seeing this
email pass by and thought I'd check in first before I start cobbling
together an updated ebuild for Webstorm.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Mathy Vanvoorden