Michael Orlitzky <m...@gentoo.org> writes:

On Wed, 2021-11-03 at 16:25 +0100, Max Zettlmeißl wrote:
On Wed, 3 Nov 2021 at 14:15, Michael Orlitzky <m...@gentoo.org> wrote: > If no one intends to join, we should drop the following to > maintainer-
> needed:

I use some of those packets daily. Is there a way to join the Common Lisp project without currently having maintainer status or is that not
intended?

I don't think you can join the project, but you could still be added as an additional proxy maintainer for those packages you care about. That would let you take care of them using pull requests once everyone is
made aware that common-lisp@ isn't going to respond to RFCs.

At the risk of over-committing myself (I'm stretched a bit thin myself), I'm willing to be in the Common Lisp project as long as Max does the
heavy lifting.

I've recently taken interest in getting Nyxt in tree and it depends on SBCL and a few other in-tree Lisp packages. However, I'm not strong on Lisp environment, and will gladly yield to anyone better suited.

WKR,
Aaron