Hi,

Pathlib2 is a backport, as such it doesn't really make sense to add 3.10 and
3.11 to compat. The package from the overlay probably should adjust its
dependencies to only depend on pathlib2 when instaling for 3.9 or 3.8. This can
be accomplished with the python_gen_cond_dep function (see docmenttion of
python-r1.eclass).

Best regards,
Andrew