On mercoledì 29 marzo 2023 08:03:59 CEST Robin H. Johnson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> This is a notification that multiple Gentoo services (bugzilla, forums,
> wiki) will be moving and temporarily offline possibly until sometime
> Saturday 2023/04/01.

Hi all,

in order to keep CI making its work, I created a temporary repository where
issues can be
filed.

I will cc maintainers/committers but you can monitor issues as well.

Just keep in mind that CI can't search for open bugs on bugzilla (because of a
down of
course), so bugs that have already been reported in the past, may be reported
on github
too, but from my perspective is better have few duplicates rather than
unnoticed bugs
that may reach the end users.

If you don't want to be CC'ed on bugs, please let me know.

Agostino

https://github.com/asarubbo/bugzilla_maintenance_2023-03-29/issues[1]

--------
[1] https://github.com/asarubbo/bugzilla_maintenance_2023-03-29/issues