> +Title: Potentially breaking upgrade - media-video/wireplumber-0.5.2

The title must have 50 chars as a maximum, by GLEP 42. If it is longer,
then it isn't guaranteed that eselect news will display it properly.

> +Author: James Calligeros <jcalligero...@gmail.com>
> +Revision: 1
> +News-Item-Format: 2.0

I guess this could profit from a "Display-If-Installed" header. Read the
GLEP for details.

> +
> +As some will be aware, WirePlumber 0.5.0 introduced a significant breaking
> +change to its entire configuration system, eliminating the use of Lua
> +scripts for configuration purposes. This also came with a complete
> +rework of how Lua scripts are registered with WirePlumber for execution.
> +
> +Most typical desktop users, including EasyEffects users, should not notice
> +any change to their system. That said, it was not uncommon for people to
> +suggest or implement configuration changes using the Lua API.
> +
> +                 ANY CUSTOM FUNCTIONALITY WHICH RELIES
> +             ON WIREPLUMBER'S LUA API WILL BREAK ON UPGRADE

Please don't shout. It will hurt users' ears. :)

> +
> +If you rely on this functionality, please review the WirePlumber
> documentation
> +on porting your Lua scripts to the new API and registering them with the
> system
> +before upgrading:

Again, by GLEP 42: "The text body should be wrapped at 72 characters."