Dear everyone,

After over a decade of standing behind Connman, I have in recent months come to the conclusion that there are now better (or at least better-documented) network-management solutions available for all of my use cases. As a result, I no longer use net-misc/connman-gtk .

This is essentially a zero-maintenance package - it has seen very, very few bugs since having been added to the tree, it continues to work fine for the time being, and I have just bumped it to EAPI 8. However, it has currently got no upstream (the relevant GitHub repository got archived in 2021) so if/when changes to its dependencies or to the toolchains eventually render it non-functional, the future maintainer will likely be on their own. Were I still there at that point in time I would probably just last-rite it, then again perhaps there is someone here able and willing to give this tool a fighting chance!

--
Marecki