On Thursday 18 August 2005 09:39, Bob Dunlop wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 18, 2005 at 02:20:35AM +0200, pepone pepone wrote:
> > I think that david is talking about this product is s based on  VIA
> > EDEN-N CPU 800 Mhz
> > http://www.dsl-ltd.co.uk/products/eboxIII.htm

Yes, that's what I'm talking about.

> > On 8/18/05, Mike Frysinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > On Wednesday 17 August 2005 10:31 am, David Somers wrote:
> > > > Has anybody managed to get gentoo working on the eBOX-II or eBOX-III
> > > > devices?
>
> VIA EDEN-N in a PC like config which the rest of the chipset suggests
> should just work.  Installed/run "standard" gentoo on similar configed
> MBs ie mini-ITX and lesser systems like the Geode CPU.

I guessed it would work, based on its chipset, but I thought it best to 
confirm before I go through all the hassle of importing a few units to play 
with :-)

Cheers,

David.

-- 
[email protected] mailing list

Reply via email to