denny halim wrote:
> does gnap have a web-based configuration?

No.

> if not, will it ever be one?

I might add some Internet service that would help to build simple
configuration overlays and download the resulting ISO (Like "Make your
own firewall in 3 easy steps").

If you're talking about live configuration changes (and their backup
onto R/W media), I'll be happy to work with anyone that wants to tackle
that problem, but I clearly don't have the time to do it by myself.

> without web-based config stuff, how easy/difficult is gnap for newbies?

GNAP is currently targeted to regular Gentoo users/admins, the
configuration is done manually using the same configuration files. It's
not really newbie-friendly : it supposes you already know how to
configure a Gentoo system.

> btw.
> any radius server? captive portal? authentication gateway?

I know some people built openradius extensions to make GNAP act as an
authentication server. Not in the core, though.

-- 
Koon
-- 
[email protected] mailing list

Reply via email to