I'm trying to upgrade my ~x86 kyeworded test environment to
uclibc-0.9.28.
automkae fails to emerge. I look at the configure.log hwere i find this:
configure:2236: cd conftest && eval autoconf -o /dev/null conftest.ac
Can't locate loadable object for module Data::Dumper in @INC (@INC
contains: /usr/share/autoconf /etc/perl
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.7/i386-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7 /usr/local/lib/site_perl
.) at /usr/share/autoconf/Autom4te/C4che.pm line 35
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/autoconf/Autom4te/C4che.pm
line 35.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted
at /usr/share/autoconf/Autom4te/C4che.pm line
35.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/autom4te-2.59 line 39.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/autom4te-2.59 line 39.
configure:2239: $? = 2
configure:2248: result: no
configure:2252: error: The installed version of autoconf does not work.
Please check config.log for error messages before this one.
It looks like I am missing Data::Dumper. I guess the minimal perl build
does not include it? What would be the best way to solve this? add
-minimal in /etc/portage/packages.use for perl or manually install
Data::Dumper using g-cpan or somethign like that?
Should there have been a dependency solving this?
--
Natanael Copa
--
[email protected] mailing list