Thanks for answer. > > 1) it uses the i686-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld, don't you need the > sh4-pc-linux-uclibc-ld ? > export LD="sh4-pc-linux-uclibc-ld"
I will try it, it seems to be one of my mistakes > > 2) try adding -fpic or -fPIC to your CFLAGS, relocation error sounds a > bit like that. I will try it, even i do not know what it is. > > 3) it uses the gcc to compile a .so > 3a) it should use the sh4-pc-linux-uclibc-gcc > 3b) it shouldn't build a .so at all with USE="-* static" It must be bug in ebuild, cause to other ebuilds are using the correct compiler. I will try to remove static use flag. > correct my if i'm wrong, but that sounds that either the dhcp ebuild is > completely broken (unlikely) or your variables don't end up in your emerge. > > 4) try adding an export ROOT="/path/to/sh4/system" variable, maybe it > gets confused when merging your sh4 binaries to / , maybe it tries to > link something to libs from / That is allready set. > > just some wild guesses. > Harald Best regards Jakub -- [email protected] mailing list
