I wrote the x86 embedded gentoo how to (currently at 0.08, and I'm working on 
0.10).  Found here:
http://www.bulah.com/embeddedgentoo.html

I'm in the process of learning how to guild a cross dev tool chain for Linux 
(particular for the ARM).  I'm looking for a small guide that may exist for 
the Gentoo way of setting up a cross dev environment.  Anybody have 
suggestions, short guide, scripts etc....

For Linux cross dev tool chains I have found theses on the i-net:
http://www.tazenda.demon.co.uk/phil/arm-tools.html
http://frank.harvard.edu/~coldwell/toolchain/
http://kegel.com/crosstool/


FYI.....
My company is going to be useing a TI processor+dsp chip called the Davinci 
for a future product.  It's an ARM9 core, DSP for codecs, and other glue 
hardware in a single chip.

I have the development board so now I need to set a tool chain to develop on 
it.  The commercial tool chain they offer is Monitavista's Devrocket, which 
we will purchase just to have.

-- 
heath holcomb
bulah.com
-- 
[email protected] mailing list

Reply via email to