Hi,

I'm working on a project called gentroid. The goal of the Project is to
port art (dalvik successor) and the android framework to gentoo.
I created an overlay (https://code.google.com/p/gentroid-overlay) for
the android libraries and tools and their dependencies.
Because the android repositories probably exceeds the limits of my
google account, I'm working with a private git-server. So I only upload
the patches (mostly cmake files) on https://code.google.com/p/gentroid
and the gentroid.eclass puts the source code together again. The project
is under heavy development and I'm currently trying to port the android
graphic stack to wayland. This is just for your information, but maybe
you find some useful ebuilds in my overlay.

Simon