Hi!

On Sun, Jun 08, 2014 at 10:31:58AM +0200, "Tóth Attila" wrote:
> > When running with a pax kernel, you must enable EMUTRAMP in your Kconfig
> > and you must paxmark your python exe's with E.  Note: EMUTRAMP is on by
> > default and the ebuild automatically does the markings for you, so leave
> > the defaults alone.

Enabling EMUTRAMP fixed this issue, thanks!

> I see a problem here, that Alex has python binaries installed on his
> system with inconsistent PAX markings (PT: e, XATTR: E). I don't know his

I've disabled support for PT in kernel, so only XATTR value works and this
inconsistency isn't important. But, anyway, I wonder why after re-emerging
python it has this inconsistency in flags? (I've just run paxctl-ng -f and
it works - set PT flag to "E" instead of "e".)

--
                        WBR, Alex.