On 05/29/2014 10:57 PM, Anthony G. Basile wrote:
> On 05/29/14 14:56, Markos Chandras wrote:
>> On 05/29/2014 07:34 PM, Anthony G. Basile wrote:
>>> On 05/29/14 13:55, Markos Chandras wrote:
>>>> On 05/29/2014 09:35 AM, Manuel Lauss wrote:
>>>>> Hello,
>>>>>
>>>>> I've uploaded another snapshot of a little-endian softfloat MIPS32
>>>>> rootfs
>>>>> I maintain for a few of my MIPS toys.
>>>>>
>>>>> It's a complete gentoo installation, with toolchain and a few
>>>>> lightweight
>>>>> desktop environments.
>>>>>
>>>>> See the readme at [1] for more information,
>>>>> Grab the tarball at [2], and if you're curious, file and individual
>>>>> package listings
>>>>> are at [3] and [4].
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> [1] http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/README.txt
>>>>> [2]
>>>>> http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-rootfs-140527.tar.xz
>>>>>
>>>>> [3]
>>>>> http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-rootfs-140527.CONTENTS
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> [4]http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-packages-140527.CONTENTS
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Happy hacking,
>>>>>           Manuel Lauss
>>>>>
>>>> Hi Manuel,
>>>>
>>>> Thanks much appreciated!
>>>>
>>>> Maybe we can upload that to the mirrors? not in the stages directory
>>>> but
>>>> perhaps in a new one? Anthony what do you think?
>>>>
>>> We can since we don't have little endian mips32r1.
>> We do :)
>> http://mirror.bytemark.co.uk/gentoo/experimental/mips/stages/stage3-mips32el-20140215.tar.bz2
>>
>>
>> What we don't have are soft-float builds.
>>
>>   They are glibc and
>>> they are not stage3 catalyst builds.  So I'm not sure where to put them.
>>>
>> I was thinking maybe a new directory
>>
>> $mirror/gentoo/experimental/mips/community
>>
>> or
>>
>> $mirror/gentoo/experimental/mips/desktop
>>
>> and move your desktop-loongson2f there too.
>>
> unfortunately loongson2f link has propagated through various mirrors
> blogs etc, so I'd rather leave it.
> 

No problem. I will create another directory 'contrib' with a small
README file explaining that these are community builds and put it there.

-- 
Regards,
Markos Chandras

Reply via email to