On 10/18/14 07:56, Joshua Kinard wrote:
On 10/18/2014 07:44, Markos Chandras wrote:
On 10/11/2014 01:11 PM, Anthony G. Basile wrote:
Hi everyone,

Can you please test the new profiles.  I just pushed them.  Also,
does anyone object to me removing the old /desktop and /developer
subprofiles.  They appear to be just stubs anyhow.

Fine by me.

I will switch my installations to the new profiles asap.

Octane did not have a problem with the standard o32 profile (#1) the other day.
  Good work!


Thanks for the feedback.

BTW, I'm wrong about /desktop being just a stub. leio points out they do inherit from targets/desktop so we should keep those. But /developer seems over the top. I'm trying to keep things as simple as possible to avoid errors. I'll wait a bit, play some more and then email you guys about any pruning I might do.

--
Anthony G. Basile, Ph. D.
Chair of Information Technology
D'Youville College
Buffalo, NY 14201
(716) 829-8197

Reply via email to