-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA512 On 11/19/2014 07:41 AM, Manuel Lauss wrote: > Hello, > > I've again uploaded another snapshot of a little-endian softfloat > MIPS32 rootfs I maintain for a few of my MIPS toys. > > It's a complete gentoo installation, with toolchain and a few > lightweight desktop environments as well as some networking tools. > > See the readme at [1] for more information. (In short: updated > toolchain to latest git heads, including llvm, and updated all > packages to portage snapshot from 2014-11-16). > > Grab the tarball at [2], and if you're curious, file and > individual package listingsare at [3] and [4]. Binary packages are > at [5], drop them at the root of the filesystem. > > > [1] http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/README.txt [2] > http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-rootfs-141117.tar.xz > > [3] http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-rootfs-141117.CONTENTS > [4] > http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-packages-141117.CONTENTS > > [5] http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-packages-141117.tar > > Happy hacking, Manuel Lauss > Hi,
Thanks I will take care of uploading it to the mirrors. - -- Regards, Markos Chandras -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v2 iQF8BAEBCgBmBQJUbNrCXxSAAAAAAC4AKGlzc3Vlci1mcHJAbm90YXRpb25zLm9w ZW5wZ3AuZmlmdGhob3JzZW1hbi5uZXRGRDlGMzA4MUI2MzBDODQ4RDBGOEYxMjQx RjEwRUQ0QjgxREVCRjE5AAoJEB8Q7UuB3r8ZR9sIAKbbBemkEMfKJA7TrtzF8UhS jjLLgj7JN2pNbspAjhR9Tn9e/SaiB/X4D/hyrTJ1V0CJunpJrKwVZlbNodmoxybc qKpcst4/bRfkn8bVyf/ahV0HisDNozBWhtxHBwMSy3RL/x1tm3l5p6oo2u5dmRPO AYA4HeyPvYinLlJrZgaHddXT1MAnkpzujY/PzEPYY2pSve8TKl+9rq+/S7CdkImB 7hh5G40wjRqJZ3B74807j3vCpaqEXLXnruoMwA04jZ5mX4bAIXicl300GxXdYbq2 livYy19E0dPV4wG9k+kqnq8HoLk04Zd9KrWX5GHd3Vi4ToskE03rlr+oUMqXGt8= =1wmN -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
