-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

On 01/21/2015 10:40 AM, Manuel Lauss wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> I've again uploaded another snapshot of a little-endian softfloat
> MIPS32 rootfs I maintain for a few of my MIPS toys and QEMU.
> 
> It's a complete gentoo installation, with toolchain and a few
> lightweight desktop environments as well as some networking tools.
> 
> See the readme at [1] for more information.  The main reason for
> this update is to make it runnable on current 3.19-rc kernels,
> which do MIPS abiflags checks and old versions weren't booting any
> more without patching the kernel. This snapshot again boots and
> runs on vanilla 3.19-rc kernels. The toolchain included also
> generates binaries which run on the latest linux kernels.
> 
> Grab the tarball at [2], and if you're curious, file and
> individual package listingsare at [3] and [4].  Binary packages are
> at [5], untar them at the root of the filesystem.
> 
> 
> [1] http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/README.txt [2]
> http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-rootfs-150119.tar.xz
>
> 
[3]
http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-rootfs-150119.CONTENTS
> [4]
> http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-packages-150119.CONTENTS
>
> 
[5] http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-packages-150119.tar
> 
> Happy hacking, Manuel Lauss
> 
Hi

Thank you! I have uploaded it to the mirrors as usual. I will drop the
old one in a few days.

- -- 
Regards,
Markos Chandras
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2

iQF8BAEBCgBmBQJUwAHSXxSAAAAAAC4AKGlzc3Vlci1mcHJAbm90YXRpb25zLm9w
ZW5wZ3AuZmlmdGhob3JzZW1hbi5uZXRGRDlGMzA4MUI2MzBDODQ4RDBGOEYxMjQx
RjEwRUQ0QjgxREVCRjE5AAoJEB8Q7UuB3r8ZQgEH/ib9LJERUk2TQ16TJtfKdRu7
SGnIL5rWLqAXpg4loTsKgEy7BJKCS33FEBVauFKgF7ejT2j8T3yRNd9l+Go4MnNQ
JVnU2/leCDEpJBv05ubzq86sbOFgQ4VpDY7pS2iM8yh6RPMIUSjkRsXGUdjdJLUx
VZxXVFooKqqM38jeGIhYobpmDJo3R0rybE+uaNZH2l9CLViksIeU+wvaL2Gx5E4k
wQSmMQBQHiHLnZagYQN8ubt7KgXE8tika+VwBoJpecFGMIrspIqCvUTOXZGYsidT
NoW5CAEuBK+1rilxyKl8itN5Gya1ymhTXuhBSF8RjFV3oHo+LUPQbotG/qWhqKI=
=SFkB
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Reply via email to