On 08/29/2015 12:00 PM, Manuel Lauss wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> I've again uploaded another snapshot of a little-endian
> softfloat MIPS32 rootfs I maintain for a few of my MIPS toys
> and QEMU.
> 
> It's a complete gentoo installation, with toolchain and
> a few lightweight desktop environments as well as some
> networking tools.
> 
> See the readme at [1] for more information,
> Grab the tarball at [2], and if you're curious, file and individual
> package listingsare at [3] and [4].  Binary packages are at [5],
> untar them at the root of the filesystem.
> 
> 
> [1] http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/README.txt
> [2] http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-rootfs-150829.tar.xz
> [3] 
> http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-rootfs-150829.ta.xz.CONTENTS
> [4] 
> http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-packages-150829.tar.CONTENTS
> [5] http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-packages-150829.tar
> 
> Happy hacking,
>         Manuel Lauss
> 
Hi,

Thanks. I am going to upload them to the mirrors as usual.

-- 
Regards,
Markos Chandras

Reply via email to