With the current climate within Gentoo regarding anything "experimental"
hosted on official Gentoo hardware or whatever, it may not be the best
any more to have our work on Gentoo resources.  Especially with our
requirements of letting outsiders contribute, it seems to be more and
more unpleasant that our tree is currently hosted in Gentoo SVN.
In order to change this, I think we have two options: either self
hosting, or letting it host by someone else, like SourceForge.

I have a preference for letting our tree being hosted by SourceForge
using SVN.  We can make a SVN snapshot and put it there, then add
whoever we want to have contributing there.

The only drawback of such move would be that we decouple from Gentoo,
which might be politically not such a good move.  However, I think I
don't care.  I would be happy if finally people could work on it.  Any
input on this?

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo for Mac OS X Project