Okay, I have Portage working reasonably well on Cygwin now. The changes I made mostly involve fixing places where root has been hard-coded to "/". There are a couple of other fixes also. I would like to submit the patch.

Where can I find a current version of Portage so that I can create a patch against it? Also, has the location for hosting the prefix tree already decided?

Thanks,
- Nimish

Nimish Pachapurkar wrote: