On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 06:54:45PM +0100, Michael Schilling wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Brian wrote on Thursday the 2nd of March 2006:
>
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ $ bzr get
> > http://gentooexperimental.org/~ferringb/bzr/saviour
> > bzr: ERROR: urllib2.HTTPError: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
> >   at /usr/lib/python2.4/urllib2.py line 480
> >   in http_error_default
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ $
> >
> > After getting 156 items in saviour/.bzr/revision-store (219 items in weaves)
>
> I'm getting exactly the same error after a few minutes and 285 of 384
> packages.

See... I always have a helluva time transitioning the repository since
I keep forgetting simple things like "upload the repo, not an export"
or "reset perms due to umask"...

Either way, bzr repo should be fine, and a tarball is up there (might
be quickest grabbing that and just doing a pull afterwards)

~harring