On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 10:44:58PM +0200, Marius Mauch wrote:
> Brian Harring wrote:
> >On 2/28/06, *Michael Schilling* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ><mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
> >
> >    - Is one of these svn-web-repository up to date?
> >      * http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/portage/main/branches/savior/
> >      * http://mzz.mine.nu/bzr/savior-svn/portage/
> >    <http://mzz.mine.nu/bzr/savior-svn/portage/>
> >

> >I switched over to bzr about 2 months back; svn doesn't allow for
> >offline committing, nor does gentoo's vcs allow for anon*... bzr
> >natively allows for those capabilities, so that's what I'm using. :)
> >
> >http://gentooexperimental.org/~ferringb/bzr/saviour
> >Is where I'll be updating the code  for at least the near future.
> >

> Does that mean we should drop the SVN branch?

Realistically... I have no intention of going back to SVN, haven't for
a while.  Can't even access the darn thing now a days anyways, thus
the branch has fallen further in usefulness to me :)

If y'all want to mirror it, might I suggest poking marienz for his
tailorization knowledge?  Afaik, he had a bzr->svn push working, or at
least has investigated it.

~harring