Could :P

Python has this interactive interpreter, what every scripting language has.

If you are able to run command-line app, send keyboard input and catch
it's output, you're done with it.

You can also write some small python function, which will parse python
variables into some form, which you can simply parse into something,
what is easily readable in C.

2006/3/15, solar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 10:51 +0100, Paul de Vrieze wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > Actually, C++ being strongly related to C, can just use the C python
> > api's. As such it could directly interface with python, and use the
> > python portage api.
>
> If you could demonstrate an 'import portage' and a simple
> printf("PORTDIR=%s\n", PORTDIR); in C I'd be highly interested.
>
> --
> solar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Gentoo Linux
>
> --

tvali
(e-mail: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"; msn: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]";
icq: "317-492-912")

Ühe eesti internetifirma lehel kohtasin tsitaati:
If you don't do it excellently, dont do it at all. Because if it's not
excellent, it won't be profitable or fun, and if you're not in
business for fun or profit, what the hell are you doing here?
Robert Townsend