Marius Mauch schrieb:
The first should be delayed until there is some consensus how the gpg
stuff should work in the future, the others I don't see the use for.
Also I only checked portage.py for changes, so emerge/repoman/... might
still have to be fixed.
Last but not least: I did some basic testing with this and the
important stuff seems to work, but I'm quite sure the code still has a
lot of bugs/issues, and this being a core functionality it needs a
*lot* of testing, so I'd really appreciate if you could all give it a
spin (but do not commit anything to the tree without manually checking
it first).

Does the lack of feedback (only got a reaction from Brian so far) mean that noone tried it or that it doesn't have any issues?

Marius