Alec Warner <anta...@gentoo.org> posted
b41005390906070208t5d6b552aid928af4ef76f6...@mail.gmail.com, excerpted
below, on  Sun, 07 Jun 2009 02:08:30 -0700:

> I like sandwiches too, so perhaps we can have a
> --sudo_make_me_a_sandwich option to emerge?

That'd make a great easter egg option (to go along with "emerge moo")!
=:^)

The output could be "OKAY", and a link to http://xkcd.com/149/, and a
hint that the option works best with -v.

The -v version could add an ascii sandwich.

Then put it in the help output (only, no manpage mention), with no
explanation, just the notation "Try it! =:^)"