Hi!

Am Montag, 24. September 2012, 14:04:10 schrieb Zac Medico:
> On 09/24/2012 05:16 AM, Dennis Schridde wrote:
> Thanks, I've applied your patches. I've also made some changes here:
Tow comments:
* I tried to use \fI for emphasis, cmdline flags and other "minor" things, and
\fB for references to variables, sections, manpages, etc. (Re: "\fBdo not\fR",
"\fBdo\fR")
* Why did you drop "defaulting to only \fBRDEPEND\fR" from the Target
subsection describing --root-deps? Was it wrong? I tried to give a quick
overview over how cross-compilation is handled and what behaviour to expect.

--Dennis