On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Mike Frysinger <vap...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> +                       sed -i \
> +                               -e
> "1s:^#![[:space:]]*/bin/sh:#!$CONFIG_SHELL:" \
> +                               "${ECONF_SOURCE}/configure" \
> +                               || die "Substition of shebang in
> '${ECONF_SOURCE}/configure' failed"

Shouldn't we take the same copy, ${pid}-suffix, move approach, here
that we've done with config.{sub,guess}?  Otherwise, what's to stop
these sed's from trampling each other's work-in-progress (the fact
that ebuilds don't crash left and right does suggest that some
mechanism actually does prevent this, already -- but it's a mystery to
me, and I worry it could be some kind of linux-specific filesystem
quirk).

-gmt