Brian Dolbec posted on Thu, 02 Apr 2015 23:59:06 -0700 as excerpted:

> This is a reminder to you all...  since enalyze is little known to
> users.

Thanks for the hint.  I'd never heard of enalyze before but it sounds
useful.  I'll investigate. =:^)

Please consider writing up a tips-n-tricks section feature for enalyze in
an upcoming gentoo news, too.  That should bring it rather more exposure
among the power users at least, who will propagate the knowledge thru the
lists and forums, etc. I know that's the way I've come across several
tools I now keep in my virtual toolbox, over the years. =:^)