On 21/04/2015 01:37, Zac Medico wrote:
On 04/20/2015 05:31 PM, Bertrand Jacquin wrote:
On 21/04/2015 00:39, Zac Medico wrote:
These are in the master branch now:

https://gitweb.gentoo.org/proj/portage.git/commit/?id=5a1b870fe54ac06f864a648c3ea5cc118f6ce911

https://gitweb.gentoo.org/proj/portage.git/commit/?id=e74e2670e3f043608fced9847e54bdbb19f35169

Thanks for that :)

I modified the test as follows in order to ensure that it still works
with shell globs:

if [[ -e "${root}"/${no_inst} || "${root}"/${no_inst} != $(echo
"${root}"/${no_inst}) ]] ; then

I do not really understand the use case here, do you have an example ?

Cheers,

Well, I don't use INSTALL_MASK myself, so I don't have a real-world
use-case for you. However, it's clear that the code will expand shell
globs, so I preserved that behavior for compatibility.

Sorry Zac, I was speaking about the $(echo ..), what does it bring to use it here ?

Cheers,

--
Bertrand