On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 1:47 PM, Paul Varner <fuzzy...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> Reading GLEP-39, it is not clear to me if a sub-project needs to have
> their leads elected or not.

No interest in interfering with whatever you guys come up with, but as
far as I'm aware subprojects are just projects as far as GLEP 39 goes
- the hierarchy is intended to be more for organization than anything.
So, you guys are welcome to and should of course consider selecting a
lead.

The motivation of the request was less about trying to dictate how
projects run themselves and more about having somebody people can
reach out to with questions/etc, and also to have a way to get a sense
for how alive projects are.

--
Rich